POSTED: Monday, October 1, 2012 - 4:26pm
UPDATED: Monday, October 1, 2012 - 4:27pm
TEXAS — The reward for Reginald O’Keith Williams, 43, a Texas 10 Most Wanted Sex Offender and this month’s featured fugitive, has increased to $15,000 for information leading to his capture if the tip comes in during the month of October. Texas Crime Stoppers tips are guaranteed to be anonymous.
Williams’ last known address was in Houston. He has been known to work as a laborer and a cook. He is wanted for Parole Violation and Failure to Register as a Sex Offender. His convictions include Sexual Assault, Aggravated Sexual Assault and Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child.
Williams is 5 feet 6 inches tall and was last known to weigh approximately 190 pounds. He has violent tendencies and should be considered armed and dangerous.
For more information on Williams, view his wanted poster at: http://www.dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/SexOffenderDetails.aspx?id=18 .
One offender from the Texas 10 Most Wanted Program is featured each month in hopes the higher reward money from the Governor’s Criminal Justice Division will generate additional tips. The higher reward amount will only be paid if the tip comes in the same month the fugitive is featured.
Anyone with information can provide anonymous tips in four different ways:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
- Text the letters DPS—followed by your tip—to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture.
- Submit a Facebook tip at http://www.facebook.com/texas10mostwanted  by clicking the “SUBMIT A TIP” link (under the “About” section).
- Texas Crime Stoppers, which is funded by the Governor’s Criminal Justice Division, offers cash rewards to any person who provides information that leads to the arrest of one of the Texas 10 Most Wanted fugitives or sex offenders (http://www.dps.texas.gov/texas10mostwanted/ )