If you were a moderator at the presidential debate — The presidential debate is tonight at 8 p.m.. but we wanted to know what East Texans would ask the candidates if they were a debate moderator.
We also wanted to know what East Texans thought were a few of the main topics that they want to hear talked about tonight.
Across the board East Texans say the main topic...of course, the economy.
But we got a wide range of answers from some people out in East Texas today, here are a few of their comments:
- "The main thing I want them to talk about is where is our positioning going to be on foreign policy especially when, where, and how we 're going to back up our allies to Israel and the Middle East."
- "What are they going to do about the unemployment rate?"
- "We need the pipeline, we need oil production, gas production here in our own country"
- "No what they are gonad do for the upper class or the lower class, but what they are going to do for the middle class?"
- "I would like to know how Romney plans to fix Medicare"
We would like to know what you think before the debate starts! Leave a comment below, or go to our Facebook page and leave a comment there.