POSTED: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 11:36am
UPDATED: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 1:51pm
Tyler, Tx — Emergency crews were called to the scene of a "fully involved" house fire in Tyler Wednesday morning.
Shorlty after 10 a.m., firefighters were able to quickly put out a blaze on the 2100 block of Lyndon Avenue near Duncan Street. Authorities believe the fire was sparked by a space heater placed to closely to curtains in the house. They say it's possible a child in the home stuffed something into the space heater, causing a malfunction.
No injuries were reported in the incident, but two people are now without a home.