POSTED: Saturday, March 9, 2013 - 3:40pm
UPDATED: Saturday, March 9, 2013 - 3:46pm
Tyler, Tx (KETK) — Tyler firefighters were able to save part of a house this afternoon, after an electrical fire sparked in the kitchen.
The fire broke out at around 2:15 Saturday afternoon on the 6600 block of County Road 384.
The fire started in the kitchen, but quickly spread and destroyed a quarter of the house.
The owner of the house was not there when the fire broke out.
No injuries were reported.
Fire firefighters are still on scene trying to clean up the damage.