Breaking News

Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 11:22am
Sports

Bad omen for Indians?

Bad omen for Indians?
Sports
Friday, March 4, 2011 - 11:59am

fire sparks at team training complex

A small fire, possibly started by a clothes dryer, has caused some damage at the Cleveland Indians'
training complex.

Team spokesman Bart Swain says Friday that the building's sprinkler system mostly contained the fire. Emergency officials then arrived and put out the fire.

No one has been injured, and Swain says the damage is being assessed.

The Indians' exhibition game against Colorado is still expected to be played.

This is the club's third season in Arizona after moving its spring training home from Florida.

The Indians use the complex year-round for player development.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment